Saturday 18 May 2013

Fast and Furious 6

We went to see Fast and Furious 6 which came out yesterday at the cinema. The cinema that we chose was one of the best ones I've been to as you are all at different levels so you don't get the head/hair in front of you so you can actually see the whole of the film without interruption which was great!!  I would definitely go to that cinema again!!
Well Fast and Furious 6 was really good but in some places a bit predictable but did have some good twists in it and things you would expect. I wont go into too much detail with it just coming out and spoiling it for others. Some of the cars used were totally amazing and are making me want a fast car again!!! Oops Don't get me wrong my car isn't that slow but it would be nice to have a higher performance one than what i have currently got but insurance and petrol are a pain with the prices forever going up. I will just have to save loads.

No comments:

Post a Comment