Saturday 18 May 2013

Blogger Picture

Ive just updated my Blogger picture. Hope everyone likes it.
It is of George and Glenda they are Leopard Geckos. I bought George from out of a house that as my partner said you wiped your feet on the way out!! You could feel things under the carpet as you walked it was horrid, beer cans everywhere, it was just ewww!! George's vivarium was the cleanest place in the house!! I was like yep i will take him as i just had to get him out of there no matter what!!!  Glenda on the other hand was from a lad who hadn't been able to get the trio breeding and I just bought her as a companion for George and they are soo sweet together!! I think it's love!! They have had a few eggs but as I haven't got an incubator they have never hatched. Glenda is more outgoing than George as she loves coming out where George is quite happy to stay in his viv. They love nothing more than hoppers, mealworms, salad, water squirted above them (this helps keep the humidity to the right temp and helps them with their shedding too). I do love my Geckos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment