Thursday 20 June 2013

Cinderella

I thought I would tell you all about my day with Cinderella my little daughters hamster. I was asked to take her in to a local school where I work on a voluntary basis. I took her up in her little cage and had little groups of children to talk about what she likes doing what they can see, smell and touch to help get the children's senses going. They were all so good and so was Cinderella. She let them all stroke her and wasn't fazed at all by it. I worked  through the whole class in small groups then I was asked to talk to the whole class about her which I really enjoyed and felt confident in knowing what I was doing was informing the children and I knew the answers to all the questions. I was then asked to take her into another class for more stroking and more questions. I think she enjoyed it but did sleep for quite a while with her being out most of the day. She never bit anyone so I was very proud of her too. She is such a great hamster she is so laid back my little girl who will be 4 next month just gets her out and wonders around with her!! She is followed though by the dog and cats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment