Thursday 20 June 2013

Fathers Day

I hope everyone had a great Fathers Day on Sunday of Fathers still with us and others that are watching over us. We had a nice one my partner opened his cards and gifts from the kids and then we went to see our parents to give them their goodies. When my partners Dad was looking at what he had got my youngest was telling him what was in it and that she had chosen the card so I think next time I wont take her with me after her telling him everything!! They are so cute and sweet when they are that age as they are so innocent and don't realise what they are doing.
I still cant believe she will be starting school in September!!!! Where has the time gone it has gone so fast it only seems like yesterday I was pregnant!! The saying "Time flies when your having fun" is so true its scary!!! Well I need to finish this one quick as its my partners girls birthday on Saturday and I need to wrap her presents!!

No comments:

Post a Comment