Sunday 7 July 2013

This Weekend

This weekend has been and is absolutely glorious!! I can't believe how hot it is!!! My children have got the paddling pool out with it being so hot!! My brother came round yesterday with his children which was really nice and lovely!!
The bonus of the ground being so dry in this warm weather is that weeds are very easy to pull out and with us having a big garden there is quite a few!!!  All my animals are sunning themselves as we speak!! I'm so up to date with my washing that I am washing everything else so its nice and fresh with drying outside and not inside!!  I just hope it is this nice in two weeks time for my kids birthday party! They are having a bouncy castle outside so fingers crossed otherwise I will have 20 bored children!! But then again I could always do a party with the animals so the children could stroke them and ask my about them!! Hmmm very good back up idea me thinks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment