Monday 29 July 2013

Dovedale

Me, my partner, the girls and the dog went up to Dovedale on Saturday.  We had a great time walking round the river and then going over the Stepping Stones. We had a little picnic at the side of the river which was really nice and the girls said it was one of there best days ever!!!
The only thing that was bad was the amount of dogs that weren't being controlled by their owners either due to not being on a lead or being on an extension lead and going for our dog!! Most of the dogs that did try to go for ours were little dogs so obviously got the big dog syndrome!! The thing is my dog would have them for breakfast if she wanted!! There were some really nice dogs too that our dog just wanted to play with and there was a gorgeous looking male staffy who was being a proper staffy by jumping in the river and then thinking "oh how am I going to get out now?"!! They do make me laugh with their antics and behaviour. I do still miss mine loads and I'm not the only one we all do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment