Monday 29 July 2013

The Weather

The weather has been so bad just lately with the sun being so hot and then the storms have been so bad has made everywhere water logged due to the soil being that dry the rain is not being soaked up quick enough!! Luckily we haven't been flooded unlike some people we know which is very scary!!
I do like a good storm and enjoy watching it but only if I am inside and my animals are too!!
I just feel sorry for the animals that are left outside and the wildlife as they have nowhere to go!!
I was lucky enough today to get my cats in just before it started which I was very thankful of otherwise I would of been stressing about them being out and not knowing where they are!!!
Well who knows what tomorrows weather is going to bring as its so unpredictable and its like what do you wear too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment