Sunday 3 March 2013

Public House meal.

Me, my partner and our little girl went out for a family meal on Saturday. We were really looking forward to filling up ready for our night out. We were seated and ordered within 5/10 minutes. We then had to wait about 45 minutes before we received our food in this time our daughter who is only 3 1/2 was getting very fed up of waiting and was asking us where our food was "as it was taking a long time" as she kept saying!! Yes it was busy so you expect some wait but we were never informed of the wait or even apologised too! I went to ask a member of staff I got told I will see where it is and he went in to the kitchen to check. He then came out with it so I don't know if it was me asking or if it was actually ready and well we were all disappointed as the portion wasn't very big and we were still hungry after but didn't want to order a pudding in case that took along time too. So we left there un-happy and will have second thoughts about going to this place again after having this experience with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment